This User Guide is structured into the following major sections:
- New to Usenet - Good reading for those new to both Usenet and Newsbin.
- Newsbin Screen Layout - How the Newsbin User Interface is Organized
- Configuring Download Paths (6.40+) - How the Newsbin User Interface is Organized
- NZB File Processing - Downloading Files from NZB files.
- Searching and Filtering - Searching for content on Usenet
- Newsgroup Browsing - Subscribing to Newsgroups
- Posting to Usenet - Posting text messages or uploading files.
- Adding a News Server - How to add a News Server to NewsBin
- Configuring Newsbin - Guide to the most common configuration changes
- AutoPAR Processing - Newsbin's Automated repair and decode facilities
- Advanced Usage - Handling multiple servers, configuring download paths, using filters.
- Troubleshooting - Basic troubleshooting techniques and answers to the most common technical support inquiries.