The documentation is divided into the following documents:
- New to Usenet - Good reading for those new to both Usenet and Newsbin.
- Installation Guide - Running the installer; configuring your news server; selecting newsgroups; and other initial setup steps.
- Running NewsBin for the First Time - Walk through of basic first time use.
- User Guide - General guide to using Newsbin. This is the document that will be of most use to new users.
- Tutorials - Animated tutorials showing basic setup and usage of NewsBin (work in progress)
- Reference Guide - Detailed reference information on each option available in NewsBin. This is the place to look if you want to know the meaning of specific options within Newsbin.
- Troubleshooting FAQ - Addresses the most common problems with NewsBin you may be facing.
- Shortcuts - Consolidated list of keyboard shortcuts that activate certain Newsbin functions.
- TCP Interface - Developers Reference information: Interface definition for the built in TCP Command Interface.
- Glossary - Glossary of terms. Includes Usenet and NewsBin specific terminology.