The User Guide is in the process of being written. For now, the formal reference information for each option is defined in the Option Detail section of the documentation.
This user Guide is structured into the following major sections:
- New to Usenet - If you don't know what Usenet is, or the difference between a News Server and a Website, then read this section.
- Installation - Running the installer; configuring your news server; selecting newsgroups; and other initial setup steps.
- Downloading Newsgroups - How to download a list of newsgroups supported by your server or servers.
- Downloading Headers - How to download headers from selected newsgroups.
- Downloading Files - How to download files and monitor progress.
- NZB File Processing - Downloading Files from NZB files.
- Posting to Usenet - Posting text messages of files.
- After Downloading - Working with files after they have been downloaded
- Advanced Controls - Handling multiple servers, configuring download paths, using filters.
- Troubleshooting - Basic troubleshooting techniques and answers to the most common technical support inquiries.
Need a News Server?